Monday, April 20, 2009

rained out...

Didn't get the game in tonight, too much rain. So to keep the crew bond tight, we all headed to Arooga's out on 22 to eat, drink and hang. The crowd consisted of myself and my wife Leslie, Alan and his girlfriend Sara, my other son Mike, my nephew Dan, Doug, and Newt and his girlfriend Ashleigh. We ate, drank, and generally had a good time, catching up on all of the other stuff we don't get time to talk about when we're at the ballpark.We watched a little hockey, of course, watching the Caps finally beat the Rangers. Other than that, we headed for home relatively early, compared to the last few nights, and looked ahead to tomorrow night's game, which may or may not take place. Sounds like we may be in for some more more rain, which might mean a double-header on Wednesday. Wednesday's game starts at 10:30 am, something new this year. I think its to cater to the school kids who usually come to these early-season day games. We'll see how it works out. A double-header should be over about 2:30 or 3 :00 so that would make a nice early day for us.
I'll check back in tomorrow
'

No comments:

Post a Comment