Sunday, August 29, 2010

Last home stand update #1

Wed. Aug. 25th. The 3 game series with Portland is in the book. We took 2 out of 3 and hopped over Bowie into 2nd place by a half game. The weather held, although on Monday night it looked it could open up at any time. It was tarp time after the game Monday and Tuesday, but Wednesday we did not have to put it on after the game, due to a favorable turn in the weather. The next opponent will be the Trenton Thunder and all the Yankee fans will be here. Great. The boys will have their work cut out for them for the 4 game finale. I'll only be in for the 1st and last games. Friday night I'll be attending with family and friends and sitting in a dugout suite and Saturday I'll be out with my wife, celebrating our wedding anniversary. And then back in for the wrap-up. I'll check back in. Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment